Malibou Lake's historic clubhouse and gardens are exclusively available for Weddings, Anniversaries or any other special occasions! The backdrop of Malibou Lake's unique beauty will enhance treasured memories
of your special day!
For Event Reservations & Planning, Please Contact the Event Coordinator at:
Truly Your's Catering - 818-536-3346
THE MAIN BALLROOM at Malibou Lake Mountain Club is available for Wedding Ceremonies, Rehearsal Dinners, Banquets, Receptions, Anniversaries, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Reunions, Special Events, Parties, Business Functions/Meetings, Seminars and other events.
Two natural rock pillars frame the entryway to the Malibou Lake Mountain Club, a private club nestled in the Santa Monica Mountains. A rustic colonial fašade with a wide front veranda leads you into the clubhouse, and once inside the spacious main room, it’s easy to envision a terrific event here. Walls are finished in a whitewashed gray wood with white trim, providing a neutral backdrop for any color scheme, while a fireplace and baby grand add homey touches. On the right side of the room a huge bay window flanked by French doors overlooks a gently sloping lawn, bordered by eucalyptus and pine trees. The stage in front of the window can be used for a band, making toasts or even an indoor ceremony.
Given its neutral decor, you can have a field day decorating the club. One group had an elegant black-and-white affair, with guests garbed in tuxedos and snazzy dresses; another staged a western-theme party, with bales of hay, white foam horses on the tables and a barbecue reception on the lawn. Still a third hosted a renaissance gala, complete with period costumes, wandering minstrels and rounds of croquet and bocce ball.
- Capacity - The Malibou Lake Club Ballroom accommodates 130-210 seated guests in combination with the covered patio.
- Max. Standing Indoors: 400 Max. Seated Indoors with Dance Floor: 180
- Max Seated without Dance Floor: 210
- Max. Standing Indoors: 400
- Available Year-round, Friday through Sunday, any 9-hour block of time, one event a day.
- Also available at reduced fee Monday through Thursday-$150 per hour, minimum of 4 hours
- Site Views-Lake, Mountains, Landscaped Grounds
- Bridal Room & Groom's Dressing Area
- Wheelchair Access and Wheelchair Accessible
CATERING & ENTERTAINMENT
- Truly Yours - Gourmet Food and Catering
- Alcohol - Caterer Provided or Host Provided
- Music - Indoors With Restrictions Sun.-Thurs. off at 10:00 PM,
Fri. & Sat. off at 11:00 PM, depart location before 12 midnight.
SERVICES & AMENITIES
Parking: Large lot
Kitchen Facilities: Fully equipped
Accommodations: No guest rooms
Tables & Chairs: Included
Telephone: Pay phone
Linens, Silver, etc.: Included
Outdoor Night Lighting: Twinkle Lights
Restrooms: (1) wheelchair accessible
Outdoor Cooking Facilities: Included
Dance Floor: Tile floor indoors
Cleanup: Caterer or renter
Meeting Equipment: BYO
Kosher: Provided by Host
Other: No Coordination
- Alcohol: Allowed but not provided
- Smoking: Allowed outdoors only
- Music: amplified OK indoors, Sun–Thurs until 11pm, Fri–Sat until 11:30pm; acoustic only outdoors
- Audio/Video/Meeting Equipment: Not provided
- Insurance: required for DJ or live band
FEES & DEPOSITS
The site rental fee ranges from $2200 to $4800 for up to 9 hours' use depending on day of week. Half the rental fee payable to Malibou Lake Mountain Club is required to reserve your date; the rental balance is due 10 days prior to the event.